How do you celebrate important feast days in your home?
*To be continued/ placeholder
Having technical difficulties- will finish this post soon!
Happy feast day of Our Lady’s Assumption!
- Get fresh flowers to put in our altar- check!
- Plan a nice dinner and grocery shop- check!
- Feast day Mass- check!
- Tackle an involved, hearty entree (chicken pot pie!)- check!
- Tackle dessert while entree cooking (brown sugar blondies w/ almonds!)-check!
- Put dessert in oven while pulling entree out to cool- check!
- Bust out our wedding china and set the table- check!
- Thanksgiving and enjoy our meal!- check!
- Brew French-pressed coffee– check!
- Pour into our china teacups and enjoy with dessert!-tripple check!
- Pray the rosary in front of our candle-lit altar and ask for special favors!